Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Mode Alive Trading Company Ltd
Job Title: Experienced Customer Service Representatives
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Mode Alive Trading Company Limited
Experienced Customer Service Representatives (20/HR plus commissions)
Location: Port of Spain/Curepe
Job Type: Permanent full-time
With general direction from your Store Manager/Supervisor this position requires the individual to provide superior customer service, complete sales transactions and other merchandise
transactions according to company procedures
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - Associate must be able to service customers' needs and use sales techniques. Associate must understand Store layout and be able to respond to customers questions about the location of merchandise and payment policies, etc. in a prompt and courteous manner. Associate must be able to effectively communicate with all customers.
- TRANSACTION PROCESSING - Associates are responsible for accurately recording sales transactions via manual completion of bills.
- FLOOR CONTROL - Associates must be able to move freely throughout the store to observe
customers and prospective customer, provide service and detect indications of theft or
other security risk.
- INVENTORY - Associate must take inventory on a regular basis and place timely request for
replenishment with your Manager. Being especially careful to make sure that assigned section is stocked at all times.
- STORE OPENING/CLOSING – Port of Spain 8:30 to 5:00 pm/Curepe 9:00am to 5:00pm
- HOUSEKEEPING - Associate must have the ability to perform routine, daily housekeeping
tasks (dusting shelves, picking up of trash etc). Associate must maintain all stock and display merchandise according to established procedures.
Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management
- A minimum of Three (3) O' Level passes
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position
A Combination of qualifications and experience approved by Management
- Previous retail experience will be an asset but not required and a demonstrated ability to
work with people
- Ability to read price/product tag information
- Ability to complete basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and
- Ability to hear and understand customer and Associate inquiries as well as oral instruction from supervisors/Managers
PLEASE NOTE: unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.
*Compensation package include sales bonuses, medical insurance and uniform allowance.
Apply in person at any of our retail locations between the hours of 8:30 am to 10:30am of OR E-MAIL RESUMES WITH PHOTO TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants would be required to submit Certificate of Good Character
This vacancy is closed.