Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Mode Alive Trading Company Ltd
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent (25yrs and Over)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for performing a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records, and reports in a timely manner; maintains the accuracy of the company’s ledgers and financial systems.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Prepare payments for bank deposit and record payments by entering them into the accounting software (Peachtree).
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and accurately posted.
- Manage the cheque run, keeping an accurate record of all cheques.
- Generate financial reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity such as a list of active accounts, the status of the accounts etc.
- Data entry of invoices for payment and processes backup reports after data entry.
- Maintain physical and electronic files, opening and sorting mail pertaining to the accounting department.
- Any other tasks related to the function.
- Preperation of VAT ,Quarterly taxes , Annual Returns and Corporation Tax
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Level II ACCA.or CAT qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Accounting field.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Peachtree Accounting Software.
- Ability to conduct company work in a timely manner.
- Have good analytical skills and is a quick learner
- Have strong interpersonal skills and is focussed on professional conduct
- Team player.
- Must be confidential and have a track record of integrity and trustworthiness
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally
PLEASE E-MAIL RESUMES WITH PHOTO TO email@example.com
This vacancy is closed.