Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Function: Responsible for the Department
Reports to: Managing Director
Overall Job Function
Compass Clothing Incorporated Limited is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about marketing and communications. The Marketing Coordinator position requires a broad range of skills and experience in support of key marketing objectives and goals. As Marketing Coordinator, member of the marketing team, you will be asked to coordinate special events, tradeshows, supplier based promotions and sponsorships. In addition, you will be asked to assist with social media, email marketing, web campaigns and public relations, as well as general administrative support of the marketing department.
- Excellent aptitude for oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative spirit that is attentive to detail
- Strong team spirit
- Great learning capacity
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Administrative support of the marketing department including maintenance of our customer database, collection of product information and images to be used in marketing materials as well as within our ecommerce platform.
- Coordinating all the logistics for external and internal events including in-store events, tradeshows and sponsorship programs.
- Provide regular progress and budget reports to the Managing Director for all external and internal events.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning & implementation process.
- Act as liaison and resource between event partners, suppliers, community partners and store operations.
- Coordinating activities or development of promotional products with external suppliers.
- Coordinating the update of website content and various business documents.
- Ensuring the permanent quality of external communication for both on-line and printed content
- Compilation of content in collaboration with the Managing Director to be published on our website, company blog and social media.
- Coordinating and keeping different social media and the company blog up-to-date.
- In cooperation with the Managing Director, you will prepare newsletters destined for customers, and participate in various promotional campaigns.
- Conduct research, including working with the appropriate suppliers, as requested by the Managing Director to understand customer needs, current market conditions and trends, and competitor information.
- Work collaboratively with agency and media suppliers.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Office and content management systems
- Proficiency in both traditional and digital marketing
- Experience in updating websites and various social media including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Demonstrates strong abilities in communication, writing, content development and editing
- Ability to work independently and take ownership for delivery of plans and results
- A passion for the outdoors and outdoor activities is an asset!
- Hours of work are usually 9:00am– 6:00pm; however, a rotating schedule of days of the week worked will be pendant on event scheduling; overtime and weekend work is often required
Please submit your resume and cover letter to David Chong Ling at email@example.com The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
This vacancy is closed.