Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Merchandisers (Tobago)
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Enhance the value of the brand by ensuring the goods are properly displayed and merchandised. This involves ensuring that brand standards are maintained, stocks are rotated, retail outlets are regularly visited to ensure products are properly placed and displayed and POP material is effectively used.
- Merchandise the Company’s products and brands that we represent within the retail outlets in Trinidad.
- Maintain the products in the best location so as to ensure visibility, consumer traffic flow, and convenience.
- Rotate stock regularly so as to make certain products are positioned on the shelves by dates.
- Ensure that products are replenished and shelves always packed appropriately by:
- Creating Brand Blocks
- Allocating Space according to planograms
- Placing products where labels face the customer (forward)
- Good housekeeping so as to ensure the selling spaces for the products are clean and tidy.
- Follow-up and take corrective action regarding complaints made by sales.
- Ensure correct retail pricing on the shelves.
- Identify expiring products so that Brand Managers may discount and liquidate them prior to expiration.
- Complete and submit daily worksheet.
- Use POP material effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in any other area as necessary in support of Company activities
- Maintain and improve the Company’s quality system.
- All of the above must be done in a manner upholding the company’s CSMS policies and practices.
- All of the above must be done in a manner upholding the company’s QHSE policies and practices and to ensure the work environment is healthy and safe.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with little or no supervision
- Must be able work on Saturdays and Sundays as required by the operations demands
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 O’Levels (English and Mathematics)
- Or 2 years’ experience working in a similar type environment
Open Interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th August, 2017
10:00am – 12:00 noon
At the Massy Distribution Tobago Office
Room 207, Edoo’s Building 98 Norma Drive, Lowlands, Tobago.
This vacancy is closed.