Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Sales Representative- Tobago
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title: SALES REPRESENTATIVE - TOBAGO
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of a Sales Representative for the Tobago Branch of a well-established distribution company. The Sales Representative will be required to profitably promote and market the Company’s Food & Beverage products, provide excellent customer service with key focus on the specified channels/routes / accounts and collect payments in a timely matter.
The Sales Representative supervises the Merchandizers and will be required to work at the location of the company’s customers.
DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
The Sales Representative will be required to:
- Promote and sell the company’s products, continuously seeking new opportunities for introducing products to customers.
- Place customers’ orders and follow up on delivery of products.
- Address customers’ questions, complaints and billing queries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Manage customers’ accounts within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them, in accordance with Company policy.
- Collect revenue and adjust customers’ accounts where necessary.
- Regularly update Management by submitting activity reports such as Daily Visit Reports and Territory Analyses.
- Monitor in-store displays of products to ensure visibility of products.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of Merchandisers within stipulated geographical areas, ensuring that all accounts are serviced according to schedule.
- Verify inventory wherever the Company’s products are sold and ensuring availability of products.
- Assist in implementing advertising/promotional campaigns.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all the Company’s products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Recommend products and services according to customers’ needs.
- Perform in-store promotions including sampling, as required.
- Attend meetings and training/product development seminars as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC Levels passes, two (2) of which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Candidates must be mobile – available and willing to commute throughout Tobago
- Must be the holder of a valid Driver’s permit.
- Must own a reliable motor vehicle.
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 8, 2017. Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references. Also, please indicate your preferred salary range.
This vacancy is closed.