Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Cashier (Arima)
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
CASHIER - ARIMA
The incumbent is responsible for processing cash and credit sales and accounts for all revenue collected on a daily basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes cash invoices on a daily basis.
- Processes payments from customers in the form of cash, cheques and debit or credit cards.
- Ensures that the information on all invoices are accurate before processing i.e. customer information, item required, warehouse location etc.
- Prepares a daily invoice listing.
- Balances all cash, debt and credit sales at the end of trading hours and discloses all overages and shortages daily.
- Facilitates staff purchases using the standard operating procedure.
- Processes All VIP Card transactions.
- Ensures that all Petty Cash Vouchers are verified by the Finance department.
- Maintains cash float on a daily basis.
- Follows the proper safety policies and practices
- Assists the Branch Administrator where necessary.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level CXC Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
All applications are to be submitted no later than September 11th, 2017:
Please specify “Cashier - Arima” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue
This vacancy is closed.