Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent is responsible for providing professional and administrative support to the Managing Director.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts research, collects and analyses data for the preparation of reports etc.
- Prepares letters, minutes of meetings, reports and memos.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents for meetings.
- Manages the Managing Director’s daily agenda, meetings, and appointments.
- Makes any necessary travel arrangements.
- Maintains an efficient filing system and retrieves documents as requested.
- Coordinates and monitors the purchase requisitions for office supplies and consumables.
- Monitors, screens and distributes all incoming correspondence.
- Prepares and issues all outgoing correspondence.
- Screens and manages incoming calls to the Managing Director.
- Coordinates the completion and submission of leave forms to the Human Resources Department.
- Any other related duties assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC or GCE O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- Tertiary level education in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
All applications are to be submitted no later than September 11th, 2017:
Please specify “Executive Assistant” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue