Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Office Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Employment Opportunity Notice
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of a mature and experienced Office Manager for a well-established company in East Trinidad. The Office Manager will be responsible for overseeing the junior office staff as well as providing senior administrative support to the Managing Director.
PRINCIPALS DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the office in support of the Company's operations.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Establish policies and procedures and monitor their implementation to guide management of the office.
- Train office staff in adhering to set standards.
- Schedule appointments and arrange meetings with internal and external clients. Attend the meetings and take minutes as necessary.
- Prepare and draft letters, reports, correspondence and other related documents as required.
- Establish and maintain an effective Records Management System (electronic and manual) relative to internal and external projects.
- Supervise the maintenance of office supplies and inventory.
- Ensure all Company Bills are paid on time (Electricity, Phone, etc.)
- Provide internal and external customers with reliable information as requested.
- Other related duties as required for the position.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS
- At least a Diploma in Office Management, Administration or related field.
- Five (5) CXC / CSEC subjects including Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experienceat a senior or middle-level administrative position.
- Strong command of the English Language (reading and writing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective interpersonal, supervisory and communication skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Results-oriented and pro-active.
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to email@example.com on or before September 8, 2017 with the subject "Office Manager".
Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references. Also, please indicate your preferred salary range.
This vacancy is closed.