Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Fashion Stylist
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City: Grand Bazaar
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Employment Opportunity Notice
Do you like fashion? Do you like helping others? Do you have a confident and assertive personality?
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of a FASHION STYLIST for a luxury menswear clothing brand in Grand Bazaar. The Fashion Stylist spearheads each client’s experience at the Store and ensures that all client interactions are pleasant, professional and meet the quality customer service standards set by Management. The Fashion Stylist reports to the Manager.
- Greet clients as they enter the Store and offer assistance in locating garments that suit their needs.
- Conduct Consultations, Measurements and Fittings with clients in keeping with the standards set by Management.
- Become knowledgeable about the Store’s products and their location
- Cross-sell garments and accessories to increase sales
- Be aware of all promotions and specials and sensitize clients accordingly
- Function as Cashier
- Provide administrative and other support to the Manager
- Telephone and/or email clients to invite them to Fashion Parties and other in-store events.
- Support the cleaning and tidying of the Store, including shelves, doors, display cases and floors on a daily and weekly basis
- Receive and effectively address client complaints
- Perform any other duties that may be required
Qualifications and Experience
- At least five (5) CXC subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in the retail and fashion industries will be an asset.
- Training in customer service will be an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience
- Confident, assertive, friendly and helpful personality
- Neat and professional appearance
- Able to interact with all types of customers
- Flexible, proactive, self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team environment
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 6, 2017 with the subject “Fashion Stylist”.
Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references. Also, please indicate your preferred salary range.
This vacancy is closed.