Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Dockside Food Company Ltd
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
1. Requisition, release and receipt process of inventory, to and from Cold Storage facility.
2. Set up and maintain inventory database on Peachtree and verifying invoiced goods.
3. Compare and reconcile virtual stock balance in Peachtree to actual physical count.
4. Investigate discrepancies and providing reasons for variances.
5. Coordinate/conduct weekly/monthly stock counts to determine losses (including retail outlets)
6. Prepare and submit weekly stock reports.
7. Responsible for securing the Cold Storage and facility daily.
8. Assist in developing policies and procedures to direct the operations of the warehouse.
9. Responsible for conducting daily walk through and spot checks of Cold Storage, ensuring inventory is properly housed, and that acceptable conditions are maintained.
10. Assist Manager of Logistics with clearing/receiving of shipments/containers.
11. The Warehouse Coordinator will be accountable for any short falls or variances in stock identified during internal audits/stock counts.
12. Prepare all relevant reports as requested by Management.
13. Perform other related duties as required.
Warehousing and stock control methods and procedures.
Methods of receiving, inspecting and issuing materials.
Operation of a forklift and other assigned vehicle and equipment.
Warehouse operations, procedures, equipment and terminology.
Space utilization and inventory techniques.
Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
Health and safety regulations.
Inventory methods and practices.
Principles and practices of training and providing work direction.
Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
Able to work in cold conditions with proper PPE
This vacancy is closed.