Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Child Care Provider
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of a Child Care Provider for one of our clients in east Trinidad. The Child Care Provider reports to the Manager – Child Care Centre. He/she supports the Manager in the operations of the company’s Child Care Centre, which will provide child care services for the children of staff members from age 2 months to 3 years, as well as After School and Home Work Supervision for children ages 4 to 16 years.
- Monitoring assigned area and delivering excellent care to children.
- Assist in keeping the physical facilities clean, well-maintained, child-safe and in keeping with any legal requirements as stated by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Supporting the established system to admit/register children at the Centre and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Ensuring that children are engaged in relevant and appropriate activities at the Home Work Centre.
- Any other relevant duties as may be required.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- Certificate in Child Care from a recognised institution.
- Two (2) years’ experience in the field of child care.
- Basic first aid
- Pleasant and friendly disposition.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills.
The Child Care Provider will be required to work shifts during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday 7am to 9pm
- Friday and Saturday 7am to 10pm; and
- Sunday 7am to 3pm
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to email@example.com on or before September 15, 2017, with the subject: “Child Care Provider”.
Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references.
This vacancy is closed.