Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Digital Content Creation Specialist
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Digital Content Creation Specialist
We have a great opportunity for a Digital Content Creation Specialist!
The Digital Content Creation Specialistis primarily responsible for the creation, publication and management of content across our digital ecosystem including, but not limited to, our digital billboard network, client partner network, social media, SEO/SEM, web content, blog, and targeted advertisements. This role will own the analytical architecture specific to our digital/ social marketing vehicles and initiatives, making recommendations, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to enhance our clients’ growth.
As a Digital Content Creation Specialist you will utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to design and create innovative, relevant and attention grabbing content for our clients.
You will work closely with our Management & Sales teams, our Development strategist teams & client representatives to design, personalize and conceptualize content for our clients from the basic level to the cutting edge of digital advertising. Please include a brief portfolio of some of your work in your application for review.
Basic Job Description:
- Deliver relevant, high-quality, engaging, branded material, on brief, on budget and on time, using provided software tools.
- Develop compelling, creative concepts with strong ideas, and present them clearly to our team and our clients.
- Provide consistent, professional client care through excellent project management.
- Reliably provide consultancy to maintain high standards of creative work.
- Consistently maintain a high level of creative, industry and technical expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive experience of design for print and digital communications, including conceptual and developmental work.
- Experience of using digital channels to deliver creative solutions (including tablets, smartphones, email and social media).
- Experience of being a proactive member of an effective team
- Pro-active with well-developed project and client management skills, with the ability to drive a creative project through from initial consultancy and briefing to production.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good production knowledge, including strong attention to detail.
- A bachelor degree in a related field will be an asset.
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to jobs@tracTT.net
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged
Thank you for applying