Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: The Office Authority Limited
Job Title: Sales Manager - Wholesale Division
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Sales Manager - Wholesale Division, The Office Authority Ltd.
This position is responsible for the performance and position of the wholesale division of The Office Authority Ltd. This includes the Revenue, Gross Profit and Contribution Profit and the growth of these metrics in the division. This also includes finding new complementary brands and products for the wholesale business to distribute within its core office and school range and outside of this range at other times of the year when the structure has the capacity to focus on new items. The Sales Manager will be responsible for local and export wholesale sales. The position is one of senior management and reports into the company’s Group Managing Director.
Specific Job Duties:
- Develop and deliver the budget for the Wholesale Division of The Office Authority Ltd.
- Grow the sales and profitability of the Wholesale business unit, including:
- activation of dormant accounts
- improve the penetration/ SKU spread within active accounts
- develop new accounts that may be interested in selling office and school supplies
- Provide a feedback loop into Group Procurement and Group Production on the on-going purchasing requirements and demand forecasts
- Engage with brand principals/ suppliers to ensure that purchase objectives and trade initiatives are executed
- Co-develop marketing initiatives with Group Marketing to deepen the penetration of our brands with end users, including businesses, schools, principals, students, parents
- Develop new lines, brands, ranges of products that are complementary to our existing offering and in demand by our core customer base or new customer base that we can go after
- Managing relationships with core and key customers
- Management of sales staff, customer service representatives and merchandisers
- Develop an export strategy by key markets (Jamaica, Guyana, Barbados, Eastern Caribbean) that considers our existing business in these markets and expands our business therein of imported/ drop shipped products and manufactured goods.
Skills and Qualifications:
University Degree in Business Management, Sales/ Marketing, or a Related Field, at least 10 years experience in Sales, Marketing Experience, Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge, In-Depth Research and Analysis, Computer Proficiency, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi- Tasking, Big-Picture Thinking, Forecasting, and regional experience
To be discussed, but the package will incorporate a mix of fixed and incentive compensation and benefits commensurate with the experience and fit of the right candidate.
About The Office Authority Ltd:
Our legacy is over 50 years old, starting the journey with Trinpad Ltd - the first paper converter in the Caribbean with a niche focus on the manufacture of school paper products. Over the past 10 years, we’ve acquired several companies in the office and school distribution, retail and supply field, business technology and print communications industries. We represent a number of global brands including 3M, PILOT, Newell Brands, Konica Minolta, hp, RISO, Lexmark, Brother, and we are constantly growing this portfolio. Our business is propelled by 300 energetic, positive and well- intentioned people who do their best to engage and excite our customers.