Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of an Assistant Manager for a retail establishment in the outskirts of Port of Spain. The Assistant Manager reports to the Manager and Board of Directors and supports the functions of the company to ensure maximum revenue and optimized business operations. He/She will supervise junior staff such as Cashiers and CSRs.
Specifically, the Assistant Manager will be required to:
- Collaborate with the Management Team to prepare an annual budget, set financial objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure availability of goods and services by managing suppliers and maintaining inventory.
- Receive, log and secure all payments from customers.
- Assist with formulating and implementing marketing, sales and pricing policies.
- Identify customer requirements and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Recommend and implement business strategies to increase customer traffic, improve market share and optimize profitability.
- Secure merchandise by implementing and monitoring security systems.
- Assist with recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and rostering staff.
- Assist with monitoring staff performance by coaching, counselling and performance appraisals.
- Address all enquiries, queries and complaints from staff and customers.
- Adhere to regulations by providing a safe, clean and comfortable store environment.
- Ensure continuing professional education and be a positive role model in high performance and superior attitude.
- Work with the Management Team to enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Management or related area.
- At least three (3) years of proven successful experience a middle management level.
- Experience in inventory management, purchasing, marketing and merchandising.
- Strong leadership, decision-making, people and customer management skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer software.
Interested persons are asked to submit their résumés on or before September 15, 2017 to the email address email@example.com, with the subject “ASSISTANT MANAGER”.
Kindly provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for two (2) professional and one (1) personal references.
This vacancy is closed.