Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: COOSAL'S Group of Companies
Job Title: Warehouse Attendant (Male)
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City: Cunupia
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Coosal's name has been an active ingredient in quality construction products and services in Trinidad & Tobago for over 60 years. What currently exists as a group of companies started off as a relatively small determined supplier of high quality quarry products, trading as Coosal's Quarry & Transport.
We are seeking to hire:
Warehouse Attendant (Male)
Location: Madras Complex, Chin Chin Road, Cunupia
Position: Warehouse Attendant (Male)
A multi-skilled, hardworking and competent Team player with a proven track record of performing general warehouse duties with direction from a Warehouse Supervisor to ensure the efficient functioning of all warehouse related activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Checks and inspects goods received and ensures they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality before safely packing in designated storage areas
- Ensures all inventory requiring rotation are accurately and timely completed
- Moves, repacks and shrink wraps inventory as necessary following internal packing rules as directed
- Receipt, accurate completion and prompt submission of all related paperwork for picking of inventory
- Ensures all inventory are accurately picked, packed and labelled accordingly for submission to the Scanning Department
- Movement of completed pallets of inventory to the assigned staging area for dispatch purposes
- Operates in the capacity as a Distribution Vehicle Loader when required
- Loading and or unloading Containers, Delivery Vans and other Vehicles carrying inventory as required
- Maintains all warehouse equipment and tools in accordance to Industrial and internal requirements
- Operates mechanical handling equipment i.e. a Forklift, Stacker and pallet jack as necessary
- Ensures all assigned lanes, areas and or rooms are cleaned and organized i.e. all lanes are clear and inventory packed in the assigned areas, floors are swept frequently, all garbage is removed daily and all electrical equipment are taken off as required
- Monitors all inventory to ensure cleanliness and quality standards are maintained and continuation of consistent best sanitation practices
- Adheres to security regulations with regards to the handling of inventory and access restrictions to defined locations/ areas within the warehouse
- Complies to Industrial and Internal Safety regulations and practices in warehouse operations
- Develops productive working relationships with colleagues
- Performs daily administrative tasks i.e. accurate preparation of the pick ticket reconciliation and update of all data into computer and manual recording systems as required
- Performs other related tasks and duties as required by Management
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- A Primary School leaving Certificate and enrolled in a Secondary School Equivalency programme.
- Experience working within a Warehousing environment would be an asset
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:-
- Ability to meet physical requirements including lifting heavy items and walking throughout the day.
- Punctual and tidy appearance.
- Respectful to customers and co-workers.
- A good Team Player
- Clean Police Record
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Has a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
Days of work: Monday – Saturday
Hrs. of work: 6:00 am- 4:30 pm (Mon- Fri)
6:00 am- 2:00 pm (Sat)
Salary: Monthly Range ($4,500.00- $5,500.00)
Contact Person: Mr. Sunil Harripersad- Tel # 761-1871
Mr. Saoud Khan - Tel # 706-7571
This vacancy is closed.