Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: COOSAL'S Group of Companies
Job Title: Requistioning/ Stationery Clerk
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City: Cunupia
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Coosal's name has been an active ingredient in quality construction products and services in Trinidad & Tobago for over 60 years. What currently exists as a group of companies started off as a relatively small determined supplier of high quality quarry products, trading as Coosal's Quarry & Transport.
We are seeking to hire:
REQUISITION / STATIONERY CLERK
The requisition clerk will be expected to perform some or all of the duties, tasks, and responsibilities shown in the job description example below for their companies:
- Check for authorized signature
- Apply incoming stamp (fill out data)
- Obtain authorized signature
- Determine the status – stock requisition /purchase requisition or both
- If requisition is for sample parts/ material, an email is sent to Procurement, requisition will be rejected pending quotation.
- Whenever a requisition is rejected, affix rejected stamp, fill out data, information is forwarded to the Receivers/Logistics to update board and assist in obtaining the relevant quotes.
- For manual requisitions, write in the EPMX requisition number on the physical copy. State the item code on requisition, indicate PR/SR where applicable.
- Scan, rename and upload attachment on EPMX. Paste in respective folders
- Apply scanned stamp and fill out information.
- Update shared folder.
- Pass for Main Stores supervisor to approve.
- K.P.I Requisition.
- Pass on to dispatcher for backorder (this applies to internal customers except Main Stores.
- State stock requisition number (SR) on purchase requisition (PR)
- Return purchase requisition to invoice clerks for filing
- Process internal reorder sheets
- Correspondents for J.I.T orders via receivers
- General requisition for SR / PR
- Assist in training new EPMX users
- Assist in dispatch counter
- Prepare dispatching report
Qualification / Experience
1) Minimum three CXC passes or equivalent
2) Two years’ experience in a similar position
3) Computer literate – must be proficient in MS Word or Excel
Location: Madras Complex, Chin Chin Road, Cunupia
Days of work: Monday – Saturday
Hrs. of work: 6:00 am- 4:30 pm (Mon- Fri)
6:00 am- 2:00 pm (Sat)
Salary: Monthly Range ($4,500.00- $5,500.00)
Contact Person: Mr. Sunil Harripersad- Tel # 761-1871
Mr. Saoud Khan - Tel # 706-7571