Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Beston Consulting Limited
Job Title: Civil Engineer I
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title: Civil Engineer I
Job Reports: Reports to and receives instructions from Senior Engineers and Directors
Job Summary: The Civil Engineer I is responsible for the planning, design, preparation of design and contract documents, administration and contract supervision of all civil infrastructure works under the supervision of the Project Manager. The Civil Engineer I is also responsible for the preparation of Engineer’s cost estimates of all design works and supervision of Site Technicians.
- Planning and design of civil infrastructural works inclusive of drainage, roads, pavements, earth and water- retaining structures inclusive of culverts and minor civil structures.
- Planning and design of water reticulation and waste water systems.
- Planning and design of sea defense works and marine structures
- Knowledge of planning and design of major bridges inclusive of pedestrian bridges.
- Preparation of tender and contract documents inclusive of bills of quantities, specifications, drawings, and conditions of contract
- Responsible for liaising with clients on projects and a variety of professionals including subcontractors
- Assist Senior Manager with preparation of technical proposals
- Preparation of design reports and calculations
- Activity assist in the In-house Monthly Training Seminar.
- Provide technical support to all Junior Members of the Technical Staff.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- In addition to the above, perform all other duties related to the position or as determined from time to time
Bsc. Civil Engineering, Post graduate qualification in one or more areas of specialization in Water, Bridges, Highways, Management etc., 7 to 10 years’ experience in civil infrastructure planning and design work.
Site Technicians assigned to specific projects
Office and site with varying degrees.
Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and project management software, e.g. Excel and Word. Proficiency in the use of latest version of Autodesk Civil 3D Design software is essential.
Additional Personal Skills:
-Excellent oral and written skills.
-Creative thinking skills.
-Self-driven and highly motivated.
-Ability to interact and lead technical teams.
-Ability to manage people and projects
-Ability to manage time and resources to
consistently meet project deadlines.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
All unsuitable applications would not be acknowledged.