Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: General Manager - Mental Health Services
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
General Manager - Mental Health Services
The incumbent will be required to operate at a professional level in the development, delivery and monitoring of the highest level of quality Mental Health Services.
The incumbent will be required to operate at a professional level in the development, delivery and monitoring of the highest level of quality Mental Health Services to ensure the achievement of the Health Sector objectives.
- Provides leadership, direction and management for all Mental Health Services within the Region.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with key stakeholders, such as, the Ministry of Health, professional associations, mental health agencies, community groups, for the promotion and delivery of quality services.
- Ensures that mental health services and effectively and efficiently planned, directed and delivered in keeping with strategic objectives;
- Develops, recommends and implements new and/or revised policies, standards and procedures; monitors policies/procedures for compliance and quality standards;
- Determines the Mental Health human resource needs to ensure service delivery.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters Degree in Health Administration or in any related Behavioral Science.
- Certificate in Mental Health.
- At least ten (10) years post qualification experience in a similar or related job function.