Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RAHAMUT ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Job Ref.: SR-N
Job Title: Sales Representative - Industrial and Fleet
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Sales Representative - Industrial and Fleet (SR) plays an important role in driving the sales numbers of the business with respect to both the non fuel and fuel parts of the business. Energetic. Passionate. Caring. Genuine. Results-oriented. These qualities best describe employees who work for REL. Our products enable vehicles, machinery and heavy equipment to work better. The strong performance of our products helps our customers to deliver improved bottom line results. As a company, we work to provide total solutions to our customers in the role of trusted advisor.
The SR will report to the General Manager (GM) and will be responsible for:
- achieving required sales targets
delivering consistent and continuous sales growth through new business development
building strong customer relationships
supporting the company's collections process
working alongside other team members as it relates to the marketing and promotion of the non fuel and fuel products and/or services.
- Mastery of the process of value-based selling: from identifying opportunities, to delivering & selling current products as well as introducing new products to meet or exceed sales, customer service, and profit plan budget metrics.
- Product knowledge of features & benefits, account planning, follow up, forming long-lasting relationships built on trust, understanding how to coordinate and facilitate closure of sales are all important parts of the process. Convert leads to sales, and customers to raving fans.
- Understand customers’ processes, their respective economics, product portfolio and strategies.
- Knowledge of the substitute products, their impact on processes, on costs, on qualities.
- Use superior selling skills to navigate an account across multiple levels in the customer’s organization, including purchasing, technical, and other groups. Be comfortable in the technical arena – effectively engage with REL’s technical and development staff as appropriate to advance new business and product support opportunities.
- Understand and manage the short & long term issues created by the ever-changing competitive landscape.
- Understand and communicate the value that our products provide.
- Planning of sales, and reporting daily on sales progress and competitive activities.
- At least 5 C.X.C./G.C.E. O'Level passes including English Language and Mathematics
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical sales role and/or selling specialty chemical products, preferably in/to the Industrial Lubricants industry
- Business acumen and superior selling and negotiation skills
- Willing to develop good network and relationships with the major players in the respective segments
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizing and planning skills
- Listening and technical learning ability, especially to understand applications and products to define the best technical value proposition for customers
- Ability to innovate and provide creative solutions to serve customers’ needs and desires
- Drive for results, perseverance, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Knowledge of the lubricant industry will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s license and ability to drive a manual vehicle.
- A strong desire to excel in field sales.
This vacancy is closed.