Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Agostini Marketing
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To perform a variety of complex, responsible and highly confidential secretarial and administrative duties, requiring a thorough knowledge of organizational procedures and practices, requiring the ability to work independently, exercising good judgment and initiative.
- Receives, screens and directs telephone calls to the Chief Executive Officer ensuring all messages are taken completely and accurately and that urgent matters receive the necessary attention.
- Maintains appointments and schedules on a timely basis.
- Responds to highly confidential letters and general correspondence of a routine nature as directed and ensures complete accuracy at all times.
- Maintains a highly organized filing system.
- Records and updates Managers attendance and vacation schedules daily, monthly and annually.
- Assists Directors and Managers as necessary in acquiring requested information.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence to the relevant departments.
- Receives, sorts and distributes Executive Directors’ Board papers by the circulated deadline dates.
- Assists the Chief Executive Officer in any way necessary to ensure the efficient and smooth running of all reporting departments.
- Performs any other related duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary level training in Business Management or related Social Science discipline and/or relevant experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to treat with confidential information
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must possess a dynamic personality.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.