Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Plumber
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Scope: The Plumber is responsible for ensuring that the property is maintained in the best possible condition at all times with the least amount of inconvenience to guests and employees.
Role and Responsibilities
· - Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
· - Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
· - Install and maintain water supply systems
· - Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
· - Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
· - Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
· - Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
· - Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV system
Qualifications | Education | Requirements
· - Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
· - Proven experience as a plumber, 2-3 years experinece
· - Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
· - Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
· - Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
· - Good communication and interpersonal skills
· - Friendly with a great deal of patience
· - Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
This vacancy is closed.