Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RAHAMUT ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Job Ref.: REL CA
Job Title: CHANNEL AMBASSADORS - MECHANICS
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City: TRINCITY
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Kendall Motor Oil enjoys a dramatic heritage. The Kendall Refining Company was founded in 1881. The Kendall brand has introduced a number of significant industry first, including the first oil designated for winter use, the first prepackaged and factory sealed one-quart oil can, as well as the first 2,000-mile motor oil, which prompted the introduction of the brand's iconic Two Finger logo.
Kendall's groundbreaking ways continue today. In 2008, the exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive was introduced into its oils, providing fuel savings and exceptional engine wear protection, reflected in the expression, "Long Live the Engine." The Kendall brand is highly regarded in the passenger car and heavy-duty engine oil segments and continues to grow today through initiatives such as the Kendall YouTube channel, Kendall Motor Oil Facebook page and the grassroots Team Kendall racing program.
Do you have:
- A passion for the automotive industry?
- An engaging personality and the ability to build strong customer relationships?
- An appetite for learning about the lubricants industry with a view to becoming an advisor to customers?
- Knowledgeable on the North, East and West region of the country.
If the answers are yes, then apply to become a KENDALL CHANNEL AMBASSADORS - MECHANICS
The local distributor for the internationally recognized lubricant brand of Kendall seeks to recruit Channel Ambassadors for the brand to educate customers on the unique advantages of the product’s superior product formulations. The successful candidate will work with customers to encourage product trial and enrollment in the Kendall Mechanics Loyalty Program. Overall, the Channel Ambassador must have charisma to engage and convince customers and build lasting customer relationships.
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- At least five C.X.C. passes including English Language and Mathematics;
- A minimum of three (3) years work experience in sales preferably within the retail or distribution sectors;
- A Diploma in Business Management or higher a plus;
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Automotive and Mechanical Aficionado a plus
Knowledge of the lubricant industry an asset
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite