Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 3
Job Title: Site Civil Engineering Technician
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE: Site Civil Engineering Technician
JOB REPORTS: Reports to and receives instructions from Project Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Site Civil Engineering Technician is responsible for all site reports and inspection of all the work on the assigned project
- Prepare site sketches on drawings and inspection of works to ensure compliance with drawings and conformance to project specifications
- Complete daily inspection reports for approval
- Prepare draft of weekly progress reports for approval
- Assist or measure and agree quantities of the works performed by the contractor
- Report all findings to Project Coordinator assigned to the respective project
- Testing/Inspections – Track and forward testing & inspections as necessary
- In addition to the above, perform all other duties related to the position or as determined from time to time
Civil Engineering Technician (C.E.T) certificate or similar qualifications or combination of experience and qualification.
1-5 years’ experience in construction supervision work Good knowledge and use of Excel and Word. Basic knowledge and use of AutoCAD.
Valid driver’s permit
WORKING CONDITIONS: Site
ADDITIONAL PERSONAL SKILLS:
Excellent oral and written skills
Ability to organize and maintain accurate records Ability to work long hours in site conditions
This vacancy is closed.