Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 3
Job Title: Project Administrator
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE: Project Administrator
JOB REPORTS: Reports to and receives instructions from Project Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the project manager in delivering the projects. This includes supporting the teams with: setup, execution, document management, closeout, and financials.
- Accurately set up details and project information in key software applications. Keep all systems and project files current as information changes including dates, status and team members.
- Schedule, prepare and participate in all project meetings. Drive compliance to having kickoff, MOM and closeout meetings. Work with Project Manager in preparing for meetings including drafting meeting forms and supporting documents and meeting minutes
- Prepare and track subcontractor contracts and scopes of work as directed by PM; review with Purchasing to ensure accuracy.
- Issue letters, track insurance certificates and ensure subcontractor compliance with all required paperwork. Obtain accurate subcontractor on site dates from the project team, keep up to date in required systems, and alert project teams of subcontractors coming on site that are not compliant. Aggressively follow up with subcontractor to resolve any issues as it relates to insurance and contract compliance.
- Provide support to project manager with other administrative tasks as needed this may include items such as (monthly expense reporting, preparation and distribution of project documents, etc.) Provides in-person support at job sites as required.
- Handle all incoming inquiries related to payment.
- Manage archiving of all project-related documents upon financial completion
BS degree in Business Administration or Certification in Construction Management or combination of experience and qualification.
2-5 years’ experience in Project Administration/ Document Controls, Good knowledge and use of Ms. Excel and Word.
Valid driver’s permit
WORKING CONDITIONS: Site
ADDITIONAL PERSONAL SKILLS:
Excellent oral and written skills