Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: The Singh's Group of Companies
Job Title: Junior Office Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION - Junior Office Assistant
- Provides Accounting , administrative, and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
GPS Tracking and Video monitoring
- Monitor and report on the movement of all vehicle belonging to the Singh’s group of Companies ,
which are outfitted with GPS tracking equipment.
- Submit reports on the movement of vehicles , according to delivery scheduled to customers.
Using GPS – Mora Systems.
- Report on any unusual movement of vehicles.
- Daily Review of surveillance video camera in order to detect any unusual activities,
Point Lisas , Front gate and Diesel Tank and any other location so designated.
- Monitor Movement Of all Millennium metals Bin Trucks and Bin Location at customer location
- Assist in the daily dispatch of Bins to customers, using Software -Scrap it .
- Assist in the daily filing of source documents, not limited to scale tickets , purchase orders and invoices.
- Maintain a log for Diesel usage
- Maintain log for the issue of protective gear / clothing.
- Assist in Revenue reconciliation of Bin customers Accounts.
- Assist in daily data entry
- Assist in Account reconciliation and the preparation of vat reports.
- Assist in Daily purchase of scrap inventory
Customer Service Representative
- Serves customers by; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders / sales ; keeping customers informed of purchase of inventory
- Assist in purchasing Inventory
- Assist in Keeping office area neat and tidy
- Keep track of office supplies and order when supplies run low
- Any other related duties
- Good analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative and tact;
- Strong communication and writing skills with ability to draft clear and concise reports;
- Good time management and demonstrated ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor own work plan;
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deal patiently and tactfully with people;
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and recommend a course of action;
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy;
- Flexibility and ability in working with deadlines under stressful conditions
- Skills Required:
Able to handle multi-tasks
• Friendly and courteous with a positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to organize and prioritize work
• Must be punctual
• Must be organized
• Must have great attention to detail
• Must be a team-player