Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Limited
Job Title: Driver
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Brief Description: The Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing financial and administrative processing of Data Entries in a timely manner to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
The driver will be required to provide reliable and safe driving services for the transportation of goods, personnel and/or materials/equipment and to perform messenger and courier duties such as collecting and delivering mail, documents, stores and other supplies. Duties also include the routine maintenance of the vehicle and equipment.
- Operate refrigerated trucks or any other company vehicle in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Deliver or collect goods and/or supplies as per schedule to ensure an adequate and safe distribution of goods to all customers or suppliers.
- Check and verify goods loaded on truck with respective documentation i.e. delivery notes and/or invoices. Assist in loading and offloading other trucks as required.
- Deliver goods to customers as per scheduled routes.
- Deliver or collect any goods or supplies from suppliers.
- Collect any forms of payment from customers and complete the relevant documentation.
- Maintain a daily record of deliveries or collections.
- Clean trucks as scheduled and/or required.
- Perform other related duties as required by job function.
- A minimum of 2 O’Level /CXC passes inclusive of English Language & Mathematics
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in driving a heavy motor vehicle with a satisfactory driving record.
- Possession of a valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Permit with endorsement for heavy motor vehicle. (Class 4)
- Possession of a recent Police certificate of Good Character.
Emails to be sent to: email@example.com