Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HRplus Software LLC
Job Title: Bi-Lingual/ Multi-Lingual (Spanish and French) Help Desk Officer
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB SUMMARY: BI-LINGUAL/MULTILINGUAL (Spanish and French) HELP DESK OFFICER
The Help Desk Support Officer acts as the first point of contact to resolve client technical and functional issues. The individual must have good customer and personal interaction and communication skills and work well in a team environment. The Officer will be required to interface and coordinate with software developers, other team and program members on a daily basis to resolve client issues as required. Must have good project/task management skills and the flexibility to adjust tasking quickly in order to provide support and technical advice via phone, website or email to clients.
- Single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for helpdesk/support issues with escalation as required to resolve client concerns in the shortest possible time.
- Maintain KPIs of 99% answered calls, online help desk or emails per day and acknowledge/respond to queries within 30min of receipt.
- Engage in continuous learning and researching of new functionality in our products, in conjunction with scheduled training sessions, so that you are well equipped to do your role.
- Resolving technical problems and answering queries by telephone/online/email in support of external customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems issues.
- Diagnosing, identifying, isolating and analyzing problems utilizing historical database records.
- Maintaining and updating records and tracking databases.
- Alerting management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Display outstanding customer service skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Multilingual (Spanish and French) speaker.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (up to 6:00 p.m.)
- Experience with helpdesk support and HR and Payroll software will be an asset.
- Knowledge of SDLC concepts and Data Flow Diagrams will be an asset.
- Excellent customer interfacing, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with good oral and written communication skills.
- Possessing strong values - Integrity, honesty and confidentiality.