Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Trade Support Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Build business by supporting the sales of goods to customers and maintain relationships with clients. Enhance the value of the brand by ensuring that goods are properly displayed and merchandised i.e. ensure that brand standards are maintained, stock is rotated, retail outlets are regularly visited to ensure products are properly placed and displayed and POP material is effectively used. ONE YEAR CONTRACT
- Support Sales Representatives by visiting customers as per detailed route assignment.
- Execute the sales process - physically take inventory, prepare new orders, ensure timely delivery of goods to customers.
- Collect damaged goods.
- Monitor, liaise with and assist the Merchandising Team to :-
- Ensure that the Company's products and brands are properly merchandised.
- Ensure that products are merchandised in the best location to ensure visibility, consumer traffic flow and convenience.
- Ensure stock is regularly rotated on the shelves by dates.
- Ensure that products are replenished and shelves are always packed to maximise sales.
- Ensure correct retail pricing is reflected on shelf.
- Identify expiring products so that Brand Managers may discount and liquidate them prior to expiration.
- Complete and submit daily worksheet.
- Ensure POP material is used effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all materials required for the execution of marketing and depletion exercises are adequately supplied.
- Assist in any other area as necessary in support of Company activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Customer focused
- Ability to work in a dynamic and learning environment with little or no supervision
- Be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must own a reliable working vehicle and cell phone
- Valid Driver's Permit
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 O'Levels, including English and Mathematics
- 3-5 years working experience in a sales environment
Application Deadline: Friday October 6, 2017
This vacancy is closed.