Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employers Solution Centre Limited
Job Ref.: HRO2017021
Job Title: Supply Chain Customs Clearance Specialist
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Organize the necessary resources in supply chain to trace and manage cargos’ arrival status, include but not limited: Cargos shipment docs checking/Cargos ETA tracing/Cargos clearance status monitoring/ Broker management/ Payment management relevant with broker/ Key account manager. Relevant KPI include but not limited: on time clearance / clearance accuracy / clearance payment on time.
- Cargos shipment docs checking:Early involvement with supply center/order fulfillment dept. /Supply center logistics dept. to review the shipment docs (Invoices/Packing lists/AWB etc.) to make sure all the info are correct before cargos shipped out. If needed involve in customer team to check the docs before cargos shipped out.
- Cargos ETA tracing:After cargos shipped out from supply center, Monitor the transportation status and ETA info, cooperate with contract administrator to alarm the delay to supply chain team & project team.
- Cargos clearance status monitoring: A) For the cargos cleared by customer , provide the clearance docs to customer SCM team on time to, cooperate with customer SCM team, and their broker to make sure cargos can be cleared on time (within SLA). B) For the part cleared by Huawei’s broker provide the necessary docs on time and monitor broker’s progress. Also manage broker’s performance include the KPI mentioned above.
- Payment management:Monitor the activities & invoice from broker. Make sure the invoice submitted was correct and with all the necessary support docs. Create payment bill in Huawei system on time weekly and monthly. Tracing the payment bill approval process make sure can be paid on time (before redemption period).
- Key Account manager:Communicate with customer in all method (mail /phone / meeting etc.) to get their feedback about their satisfaction and un-satisfaction with Huawei. Share with all the team member and get the improve plan.
- Report: Weekly customs clearance report. Monthly payment report. Monthly cash plan
Job Responsibility is not exclusive and you may be required to carry out other job related activities as assigned.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Post Graduate training and/or experience in operations research, logistics management, sourcing and marketing would be an asset
- Ability to pay high attention to detail and be proactive
- Able to strategically plan and meet strict deadlines
- Have good geographical knowledge
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Good team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with Micro office suite, especially Excel.
- If who familiar with Chinese will be much better.
Flexibility to work overtime at night or weekends to communicate with HQ in China to solve problems (when necessary).
This vacancy is closed.