Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Langston Roach Industries Limited
Job Title: Retail Clerical Assistant / Customer Service Representative
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We are the leading indigenous manufacturer in Trinidad and Tobago, and indeed the wider Caribbean, of Household Cleaning and Personal Care products with ownership of the brands Lanher, Smart Choice, Soft n Silky and Nature’s Collection. Our corporate offices and factory are situated at 106 Saddle Road, Febeau Village, San Juan, Trinidad.
JOB TITLE: Retail Clerical Assistant / Customer Service Representative
The Retail Clerical Assistant / Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting with all purchases made at our Factory Outlets (P.O.S or San Juan). As a first contact for customers, the incumbent is required to effectively coordinate sales, ensuring that highly effective customer service is maintained.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring efficient, transparent, fair and well-calculated sales transactions.
- Providing quality customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Maintaining optimal stock levels for showroom inventory, following the recommended planogram for the displays.
- Lending support to the Distribution Administrative Assistant when required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Logistics & Operations Manager and the Director of Sales & Customer Service.
Liaise internally with all levels of staff; Liaise externally with current and potential customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Post-Secondary Education; Bachelor Degree in related field is an asset.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Proactive and responsive to achieving assigned tasks.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced task environment.
Attractive remuneration package.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14th, 2017.
This vacancy is closed.