Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 7
Job Title: Sales Executive
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Executive Team Leader
Position Type: Full time
The incumbent is s in search of a full-time, Account Executive who is friendly, outgoing, ambitious, and professional to join our sales team! This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, high-energy, team player who is detail oriented, loves to sell, and is driven to be the best while exceeding our clients' expectations every step of the way! The Account Executive is a sales position responsible for Developing, Qualifying and Closing new business.
- Identify prospective and new clients to increase revenue.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify key decision makers within the client’s organization.
- Research and build rapport/relationships with new clients.
- Arrange and set up meetings or presentations between key decision makers and company representatives.
- Present new solutions, products and services that enhance and strengthen new and existing customer relationships.
- Contact clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction, increase sales through cross-selling, up-selling and add-on sales.
- Remain current on product knowledge and consumer preferences.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide relevant feedback and information on market/product changes, developments, trends and competition.
- Use market and competitor information to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly, monthly and other activity reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet sales targets and KPIs’
- Understand and enhance the company’s mission, vision and objective
- Maintain quality of service by following organizational standards.
Required Qualifications / Knowledge/Experience:
- A minimum of 5 GCE O'Levels / CXC / CAPE passes (inclusive of Mathematics and English)
- A diploma in business management will be an asset
- A minimum of two years sales experience
- Three – Five (3- 5) years relevant experience in a security industry or similar environment will be an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- A Good Working Vehicle
- Excellent Communication Skills and strong customer service orientation
- A Combination of Relevant Experience and Education will be considered
- Self-Motivated, takes initiative
- Strong influencing and persuading skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong training & presentation skills
- Adaptable, flexible, comfortable with multi-tasking
- Accurate and detail oriented; organized
- Results-oriented and target-driven