Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Operations Manager- Ecliff Elie
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Employment Opportunity Notice
Are you looking for a challenging and fulfilling job opportunity? Well look no further! Ecliff Elie Limited, a vibrant, creative and dynamic organization specialising in the production of luxury and resort wear is seeking to fill the position of an Operations Manager.
Dull work days are behind you, as in this position the incumbent is required to provide direct support to the Managing Director in developing and implementing policies, leading a team of highly skilled professionals in producing world-class products and services to customers throughout the Caribbean. As the Operations Manager, you will oversee the smooth operations of franchise outlets ensuring that customers receive awe-inspiring service every day. This is the job for you if you are a leader who is highly organized and analytical with a penchant for quality and performance.
- Develop, recommend and oversee the implementation of policies and procedures for the company.
- Lead the team professionals responsible for the production process and client experience.
- Support the Managing Director with the administration, direction and control of the daily operations of the company and in the establishment of corporate objectives to ensure that established work targets are achieved.
- Implement and monitor a system for online sales.
- Provide leadership and guidance in preparing and monitoring the budget for the organization.
- Develop, maintain and monitor organizational systems for the effective performance and smooth delivery services to clients. These systems include production, property management, client experiences and franchise outlets.
- Audit systems and procedures to ensure maintenance and improvement in operational efficiencies.
- Ensure enforcement of Health and Safety regulations in accordance with local and international standards.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- A First degree in Management or related field from a recognized University.
- At least five (5) years’ relevant experience of which two (2) must be at a middle management level.
- Any equivalent combination of qualifications, training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of Project and Resource Management.
- Knowledge of Quality Management improvement strategies and standards setting.
- Working knowledge of Financial and Budgetary control.
- Leadership Skills.
- Proven Management Skills.
- Research and Analytical Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Communications Skills.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with other employees and clients.
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 6, 2017 with the subject “Operations Manager”. Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references. Also, please indicate your preferred salary range.
This vacancy is closed.