Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: LIVET Wellness Centre
Job Title: Phlebotomist
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- JOB NAME: Phlebotomist
- COMPANY : LIVET WELLNESS CENTRE www.livethealth.com email: email@example.com
The position is required to perform under direction from the Naturopathic doctor any combination of the following duties in care of clients at the Livet Wellness Centre. This involves assisting with health equipments and checking clients’ vital signs.
- Must have the ability to work closely with co-workers,
- Must have the willingness to help perform all tasks.
- Must be flexible and able to follow instructions.
- Must have attention to detail with little or no mistakes.
- Should be organized and have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Should be a reliable self starter.
- Can work independently under limited supervision.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment to adjust work schedule to meet unit needs, identify problems, recognize and correct errors.
- Should be available to work beyond normal business hours when required, including
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Perform Flushes when necessary (prepping room, prepping clients and making sure the rooms are kept pristine.
- To perform phlebotomy services.
- Responsible for emergency staff coverage.
- Glucose testing, pressure testing and any other minor functions requested by the Doctors,
- Sauna and Floatation therapy (prepping room, prepping clients and making sure the rooms are kept pristine
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Record patients' health information and vital signs.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families and/or communities, including assessment of individuals' home and/or work environments to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Prepare rooms, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies are maintained.
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, and other remedies as you would be so qualified to do.
- Technical - Should be proficient at specific tasks. This in turn helps to provide the credibility or knowledge to persuade people to do certain things.
- Human - Has to know how to work with people.
- Conceptual - Can see the organisation as a whole. In other words, there has to be some knowledge of the organisation and what it does and how it relates with other organisations.
- Effective communication Consciously making the effort to listen as well as speak effectively to achieve the desired results. When you do speak to a group, how you deliver your message plays a part in how it’s received. In the workplace, effective communication techniques can help foster positive relationships and the ability to delegate responsibility
- Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help and serve people.
- Time Keeping -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions in association with your immediate Supervisor.
- Computer Savvy -Good understanding of computer tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point, as well as printing, scanning, import and exporting data. These tools provide the means to be more productive in the work place.
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate - trained to draw blood from a patient for clinical or medical testing,
Tuesday to Saturdays: 7:00 am to 3:00pm or
1:00 pm to 9:00pm
Working hours based on a shift system
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: As required by Dr. Livet
COMPENSATION $4,000.00 per Month