Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: LIVET Wellness Centre
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- JOB NAME: Delivery Driver
- REPORTING TO: Manager
- RESTAURANT: LIVET GOURMET email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1-To collect prepared foods from main restaurant and deliver to branch on a timely basis. 2- Deliver orders to customers when instructed. 3- Make purchases and do deliveries for the Livet Group when necessary.
III. – JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS
- Assist in loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered
- Ensure that items are properly stacked and secured inside the delivery vehicle
- Take delivery instructions from supervisors
- Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
- Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
- Make sure that speed limits are adhered to and Motor vehicle Laws of Trinidad and Tobago are complied with
- Ensure that the vehicle’s paperwork is in order i.e Insurance etc.
- Assist in unloading items off the vehicle in a safe manner
- Ensure that delivery receipts are signed
- Collect payments for deliveries made and give change
- Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
- Check vehicle for possible wear and tear
- Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle
- Change vehicle fluids on a regular basis
- Clean vehicle from the inside and the outside
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed
- Handle invoice discrepancies by informing superiors of problems and complaints
IV.- PROFILE / REQUIREMENTS
Secondary education. Food Hygiene Certificate (basic). HSE certification would be an asset, owns a vehicle.
V SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Should be knowledgeable with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, and is familiar with the use of a fire extinguisher.
- Knowledge of Health regulations and processes relating to food preparation and safety.
- Adheres to safety and security guidelines, follows emergency procedures and responds promptly,
- Manages and utilizes equipment in a safe manner.
- Must be in good health and physical condition.
- Requires rigorous activity; grasping, writing, pushing, pulling, standing for long periods, walking, bending, stretching, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work with strong chemicals and safely use chemicals for cleaning purposes.
- Must have own vehicle, preferably Hatchback.
WORKING HOURS – Sunday to Saturday 7:00am to 10:00pm - two shift system