Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: LIVET Wellness Centre
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- JOB NAME: Restaurant Manager
- COMPANY: LIVET GOURMET email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurant manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of the restaurants and for managing their employees.
You'll need to be able to lead as well as work as part of a team.
Typical job responsibilities include:
- Training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Planning menus
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Maintaining Inventory stock levels
- Ordering supplies
- Producing staff roster
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Greeting and advising customers
- Problem solving
- Assessing and improving profitability
- Setting targets
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Preparing and submitting staffing and sales reports
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
Qualifications and training preferred
- A degree or HND (Higher National Diploma) in business studies, management, hospitality management or hotel and catering.
- Appropriate personal qualities, practical experience and business acumen are regarded as being just as important as academic qualifications.
- Having practical experience in a similar or related field is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft office Excel and Word
- Business hours
- Monday to Saturday 7:00 am – 7:00pm
- Working hours based on a shift system
- salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience
This vacancy is closed.