Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 8
Job Title: Utility Worker
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Responsible for all cleaning on the assigned platform on a day to day basis including:
- All tables and chairs are to be cleaned after every meal.
- Floors must be swept and mopped daily; bathrooms cleaned daily ensuring that the out-alls are cleaned as well.
- Toilets must be cleaned daily ensuring that toilet paper and air freshener/Lysol are replenished daily.
- Bedrooms must be cleaned daily ensuring that cupboards and shelves are also cleaned.
- Office areas are to be cleaned daily ensuring that all bins are emptied.
Minimum mix of qualifications and experience required.
- Certificate in Food Preparation or any appropriate combination of education and training.
- Housekeeping skills
- Five CXC O’ levels, including Maths and English
- Certificate in basic safety, sanitation and maintenance of equipment
- At least three (2) years of experience working in the culinary and/or hospitality industry.
- At least two (2) years working in a team oriented environment.
Additional requirements for Marine/Energy Department:
- OGUK/UKOOA Medical Certificate
- Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (TBOSIET)
- BANKSMAN TRAINING
- CERTIFICATE OF CHARACTER