Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: HRA/311/EAL
Job Title: HR Assistant
Salary / Package: $5000 - 6000K
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES • Manage company’s health plan – complete and submit claims in a timely manner • Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees • Manage Company’s staff meal service. Record and report monthly – issue over limit notice • Set up and track appointments for the Company’s Doctors • Carry out / assist with candidate’s reference checks • Updates Human Resource related spreadsheets and processes the necessary paperwork / reports • Manager / Maintain employee leave applications / reports • Prepare, Issue and file job letters to staff as requested • Cut / Stamp / Distribute weekly pay slips • Manage / Maintain all Workmen’s Compensation Claims as necessary • Complete the necessary NIS forms for all staff – claims, • Draft Human Resource related letters – disciplinary, commendation, recommendation etc. • Prepare performance review letters with supporting documents • Assists with various research projects and/or special projects. • Assist with the administration of employee reward and recognition program as directed • Update / Circulate and follow up on all memos and notices and ensure delivery / returns. • Maintain document dispatch log and ensure all necessary information is returned in a timely manner – follow up on all missing documents. • Coordinate arrangements and prepare documents for meetings, training, interviews etc. • Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions • Assist with or prepare correspondences and file documents accordingly • Assist with preparation of new employee files • Performs other duties assigned.
Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. Problem Solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skilfully. Ability to use initiative within the limitation of tasks assigned Interpersonal Skills – Self Motivated. The individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Ability to work in accord with others at any level. Written Communications – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information. Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance. Time Sharing — The ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources). Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects. Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer). Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency.
• In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
• At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test).
• There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested.
• This registration is valid for two (2) years.
On the day of registration you must bring the following:
1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades
2. Original of all your Educational Certificates
3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate
4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport)
5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt).
6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background).
Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll.
We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you.
Eastman & Associates Ltd
# 31 Scott Bushe Street
Port of Spain
Tel: (868) 625-3232, 623-2533
Fax: (868) 625-3219