Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Inventory Cycle Count Clerk
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To ensure the accuracy and integrity of the general ledger and master database inventory valuation and records within all company warehouses and vans and verifying management policies and directives are adhered.
- Perform daily Cycle Counts on stock in all warehouses and assist in investigation of variances.
- Investigate daily the validity of Cycle Count Variances produced.
- Process the reconciliation runs in SXE once approved as per Delegation of Authority.
- Perform Annual and Mid-Year Stock Counts where necessary.
- Make accounting adjustments arising out of all stock counts conducted or as otherwise required.
- Perform monthly Cycle Counts of Van sales as per objectives and at the request of the Inventory Control Team Leader.
- Process, reconcile, analyze and update variances found in Van sales Cycle count.
- Make necessary accounting adjustments for goods returned from trade, damaged and expired stock.
- Perform spot checks on Ramps to ensure that goods leaving the compound accurately reflect what is documented, that all documented items are present to be dispatched and that all goods are in a saleable condition.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Assist in other areas of work based on the needs of the department and any other area as necessary in support of Company activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Investigative nature
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word, and/or database and accounting applications
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 O'Levels including English, Mathematics and Accounts
- CAT or Pursuing studies with recognized accounting body
- 3 years working experience in an accounting and or audit environment
Application Deadline: Friday October 13, 2017
This vacancy is closed.