Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: SuperPharm Limited
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The role requires the incumbent, under the direction of the Store Manager, to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the retail store operations.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager oversees the operations of the retail store, opening/closing/rosters/changing shifts.
- Supervises retail staff, among which includes persons on the shop floor and inventory.
- Implements and executes the Company’s policies and procedures in respect of cash management, store security and inventory shrink/damages/expiries control.
- Supervises and executes the inventory process including receiving, stocking, pricing, returning and transferring of merchandise.
- Participates in Store’s quarterly stock counts, investigating and analyzing variances and ensuring areas of improvement are addressed successfully.
- Upkeeps inventory management standards including proper housekeeping of all inventory and inventory related areas. Ensures products are clean and ready to be displayed.
- Performs and supervises replenishment and merchandising according to planograms, ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions.
- Maintains health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness.
- Ensures pricing is correct and price tags are always accurate and visible to customers.
- Works on store displays and executes all store specific promotional and marketing programs as directed.
- Under direction of Store Manager works with the store team towards the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales, and profitability and other financial and non-financial targets.
- Greets customers and offer assistance with products and services.
- Resolves customer complaints and helps respond to customers’ special needs.
- Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by staff and offer feedback, coaching and training.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends and implements these changes for operational and customer service improvement.
- Undergraduate Degree or professional certification in Business Management or a related field of study.
- Two (2) years’ relevant work experience in a retail environment.
- At least one (1) year experience using inventory management systems.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.