Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Agostini Marketing
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To ensure the custody and safe storage of goods in accordance with identified quality standards and procedures.
- Ensures that all goods received conform to order specifications. Verifies the safe and accurate receipt by comparing actual goods received to the invoice or delivery note on which the goods are delivered to the Warehouse.
- Ensures the safe custody and storage of goods received. Oversees the packing of goods and ensures that the goods are handled according to manufacturer specifications.
- Ensures that goods are stored in the respective lanes in order of expiry dates and SKU’s
- Supervises and coordinates activities of Drivers and Porters.
- Reviews the damaged items and investigates the source and damage and makes recommendation to minimize reoccurrence of same.
- Ensures that all paperwork for, returns, damages and expiry be reviewed and reported to Manager in the shortest possible time.
- Ensures that at all times, items leave the Warehouse with proper documentation as per Company policy and procedure.
- Ensures proper rotation of goods, so those items with expiry dates are delivered on the basis of first in, first out.
- Ensures that selections are accurately made and that incorrect goods are not supplied in error.
- Ensures that storage areas are clean, tidy and conform to standard operating policies and procedures.
- Ensures the Inventory Manager is given a copy of all goods received memos immediately upon completion.
- Performs any other duty related to the job function.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Five (5) CXC O’level passes inclusive of Maths and English
- Two (2) years experience in a warehousing environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- A fair knowledge of warehouse operations.