Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 9
Job Title: Collections Officer
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Responsible for maintaining and monitoring all aspects of the collection of outstanding debts owed to the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in accounts receivables and collections.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting , or ACCA Level 1
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, planning and coordinating skills.
- Customer service and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available to work flexible schedules and under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, professionalism and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when performing tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS OFFERED
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING FULL RESUME AND CERTIFICATES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY: 12th OCTOBER 2017