Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eric Solis Marketing Limited
Job Title: Service Technician
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Location: San Juan
Job Type: Permanent full-time
About the Company:
Eric Solis Marketing Limited – A subsidiary of The Office Authority – is a leading supplier of imaging solutions and business equipment such as multi-function printers, photocopiers, digital duplicators, fax machines and shredders. Well known for its technical service expertise, the company services what it sells and provides its own warranties, supported by the manufacturers’ warranties.
We are an Authorized Konica Minolta, Brother, Lexmark, Riso and Fellowes distributor covering Trinidad and Tobago. Looking to start a career in the growing field of office technology? You may want to consider working at a technology company with a proven track record. We lease and service a wide spectrum of office equipment, including copiers (both black & white and color), faxes and printers.
About the Job
We are seeking a Professional Field Service Technician, preferably someone with a background in copier repair and setup. This candidate needs to be able to function as part of a team, as well as conduct themselves in a professional manner in front of customers & their co-workers. This individual will need to continue to keep up to date with all the latest technology in our industry. Training is provided and must be continued on an ongoing basis.
General Summary: - Position reports to the General Manager.
- Set up equipment on networks and train customers on machine basics
- On-site maintenance and repair of copier and multi-functional products in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Use diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics to assess and resolve equipment and system failures
- Ability to carry out service functions across Trinidad and Tobago.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain current technical knowledge by completing all online certifications.
- Maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
- Maintain all company issued tools, computers, etc.
- Attend meetings as necessary or required.
- Attend in-house or off-site training as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Controls downtime by responding to calls in a timely manner and carrying out all necessary checks to ensure optimum operations at the end of visit; informs office of any part changes via job cards brought in at the end of each day.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct related experience.
- 5 O’ Levels including Mathematics and English
- A+ (Plus) Certification | CompTIA IT Certifications
- Manual lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Digital electronics fundamentals
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft word and Excel
- I.T background especially with set up of devices on a network.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management.
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Requires valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Requires a vehicle in good working condition
What We Offer:
- Industry competitive base salary
- Traveling allowance
- Technical training
- Excellent support team
- Pension and Medical Plan
Apply now for immediate consideration. Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.