Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Associated Brands Industries Ltd
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To ensure optimal operations by completing preventive and corrective maintenance for plant, equipment, and infrastructure.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments and communicating with operators.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures and determine root cause to reduce / eliminate future downtime.
- Assist with installation and/or modification of equipment to improve efficiency.
- Adhere to and enforce all safety rules o the Company during the performance of his/her duties.
- Supervise technicians assigned to his/her shift, and provide technical guidance for assigned projects.
- Report to the Plant Maintenance Manager on downtime and scheduled maintenance.
- Perform any related duties as assigned by the Plant Maintenance Manager.
- Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Certification in Welding from a recognised institution
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of (3) years' experience in the role of Mechanical Engineer
- Strong oral and written communicaiton skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Capable of working on a shift basis