Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Accounting Assistant
Salary / Package: Attractive salary, Company vehicle, Bonus
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Reports to Managing Director.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Basic accounting, bookkeeping. Quickbooks entries
- Ideal candidate is age 30 to 45
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Has valid DP
- Bachelors degree or assoiciate degree / diploma / A levels
- Certification in Microsoft Office
- Accounting qualification would be an asset
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Accounting experience would be an asset
- Must have excellent references from previous employers
- Package includes a company vehicle, phone allowance, Attractive salary, negotaible bonus
Send resume to email@example.com