Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Manager, Occupational Health & Safety
Sector: HEALTH & SAFETY,ENVIRONMENT,SOCIAL WORK
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Manager, Occupational Health & Safety
To manage the development, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive health and safety management system
To manage the development, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive health and safety management system for the creation and maintenance of safe working conditions and practices as they relate to the operations of the Health Sector
- Provides professional guidance and input on all related Health and Safety issues at the NWRHA
- Plans and institutes policies and procedures and approaches for the management of Health and Safety issues in the region
- Develops and publishes a workable Health and Safety manual that is applicable to the NWRHA
- Institutes systems to ensure that guidelines are followed and adhered to by staff and public at the institutions of the NWRHA
- Trains and educates all staff on issues relating to Health and Safety
- Directs and controls the planning and implementation of established events and programmes to ensure the achievement of approved work targets
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
- A University Degree in Occupational Health and Safety from an accredited institution.
- Postgraduate training in Health and Safety Management/Emergency Management/Business Continuity.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in the Health and Safety field, two (2) of which should have been at middle management level.