Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Agostini Marketing
Job Title: Financial Controller
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
VEMBEV is known for its Global brands. We distribute premier brands such as Pepsi, 7up and Mountain Dew to name a few. Our mission is not only about providing good quality products but also about our commitment and loyalty to our customers and our continuous efforts to improve our service to them.
We are inviting applications from interested persons for the position of Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operations of the Finance Department.
Duties will include:
Strategic planning, in partnership with the general management team, to define objectives, reduce costs, increase revenue and evaluate results.
- Preparing and reporting on financial and operational results for the Board of Directors and Management.
- Leading and streamlining an ERP transition.
- Achieving financial objectives, including budgeting objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Leading the annual budget and capital expenditure approval process, including the coordination, preparation and presentation of the budget.
- Optimizing the availability and deployment of working capital/cash flow.
- Implementing and maintaining rigorous and contemporary financial control systems across all aspects of the business.
- Monitoring financial performance through trend analysis, statistics and budgetary controls.
- Managing the annual financial audit.
- Ensuring that appropriate expenditure records are maintained and relevant reports provided to Management as required.
At least five (5) years relevant experience, two (2) of which must be at a managerial level. Minimum ACCA / CA / CPA qualification. Strong working knowledge of accounting, analysis and problem-solving principles within a medium to large organization. Good leadership skills, the ability to draw relevant insights to meet management expectations, strong customer orientation and excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills are essential requirements for this role.