Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employers Solution Centre Limited
Job Ref.: HRO2017023
Job Title: Sales, Inventory & Office Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Daily upkeep of bin card system by writing off of stock from sales and service requisitions (SR).
- Weekly update of Price Book
- Checking local and foreign purchase orders for stock or customers on arrival, preparing and completing cost and spread sheets and putting stock orders away in the stock room and/or making arrangements for bulky and heavy stock items to be delivered and stored at the workshop
- Entering new stock into bin cards and Price Book, adjusting balances and changing selling prices as required
- Liaising with our foreign suppliers, freight forwarders (IBC & XFS} and customs broker when foreign orders are scheduled to arrive and ensure that the broker has the required invoices/documents to clear the orders
- Check order acknowledgements for accuracy against our purchase orders for accuracy
- Monitor stock levels and alert directors of declining stock levels and the need to place orders for new stock
- Requisition stock from workshop to replenish stock at the office as and when required
- Maintain show room to effectively and safely display our range of products on the floor and display Ensure that they are labelled legibly.
- Prepare Stock Requisitions (SR) and deliver stock to service department personnel against completed SR's
- Conduct periodical spot checks on fast moving stock at the office storeroom and arrange for monthly stock checks to be done on the work shop stock
- Conduct monthly physical checks of the stock held at the workshop
- Prepare for bi-annual physical stock checks
WALK IN CUSTOMER SALES/ SERVICE DEPARTMENT SUPPORT:
- Greet customers on arrival and ask how we may be of service to them
- When customer knows what they want to purchase, obtain a list of their requirements and get the stock from the storeroom and/or showroom
- When customer is not sure of their requirements and you are unable to assist or advise them, refer them to either our sales representative or managing director
- Prepare sales invoice and obtain payment from customer before delivering products
- Ensure that product cut-sheets, hand-outs in sales binders are replenished and updated where product has been improved, become obsolete or discontinued.
- Prepare routine Customer Service Report forms for service department, prepare and despatch monthly invoices to customers after service visits
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Record incoming and outgoing mail, incoming courier documents and packages.
- Posting of monthly statements from accounts department.
- Complete required documentation for outgoing packages and arrange collection.
- Maintain filing cabinets in general office and storeroom
- File correspondence in relevant files in cabinets.
- Archiving old files by scanning onto discs.
- Develop customer/pump package database.
- Complete CXC Certificate, including maths and English.
- Computer literacy in word and excel, knowledge in Peachtree accounting an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude an asset.
- Fast learner
- Experience in the above positions an asset.
This vacancy is closed.