Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Damus Ltd
Job Title: Project Manager
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Damus Limited is an ISO 9001-2015 and STOW TT certified, leading Mechanical Construction and Maintenance Contractor in the Petroleum and Process Industries in the Caribbean Region. We are inviting applications to fill the following position:
The Project Manager is responsible for executing projects in accordance with the Project Scope of Work, Contract Deliverables, Planned Project Schedule and Project Budget complying with defined HSE and Quality Plan. He/she must have the ability to communicate effectively with client representatives to enhance customer satisfaction. This portfolio also includes managing suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with contractual, code, statutory, regulatory and customer requirements and specifications.
- Sc. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Civil)
- Familiarity with ASME, API & ANSI Codes
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Project Management software (Primavera required)
- Proven leadership experience with professional and craft personnel
- Effective communication (verbal and written) skills
Preference will be given to candidates who have no less than ten (10) years working experience in the Oil & Gas sector, specifically in Project & Construction Management, executing projects upwards a value of TT$10 Million and with exposure in the following areas:
- Mechanical Construction (Piping, Tanks, Structural, etc.)
- PMBOK or other International Project Management Procedures
- Planning, Scheduling, Project and Cost Control
- Working experience in an ISO 9001 Certified and/or STOW Certified Organization.
Candidates must be willing to operate within our established project locations such as Pt. Lisas, Point Fortin and Galeota and may be required to support our foreign-based operations.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.