Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: TT143020HM
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Solutions Delivery (Enterprise Content Management)
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Senior Consultant, Solutions Delivery (Enterprise Content Management), Caribbean and Bermuda Countries (CBC)- Trinidad
Deloitte in Trinidad is dedicated to providing Assurance, Tax & Compliance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, and Enterprise Risk Services to clients in the private and public sectors. Our client service teams combine local knowledge from Deloitte in Trinidad with deep expertise from Deloitte’s international network in more than 150 countries. With over 100 dedicated professionals in Trinidad, our integrated approach delivers keen insights and industry knowledge to clients. Our objective is to help our clients excel by anticipating tomorrows agenda with focused, insightful and fresh thinking borne out of our multidisciplinary strengths. We draw upon our specialist skills both within Trinidad and across the Deloitte network to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – this defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients and the first choice for the best talent.
Deloitte’s support function, also known as Internal Client Services (ICS), is Deloitte’s engine room and they provide many of the central functions to making the business successful. You will find teams in Talent, IT, Finance and Risk to name just a few. ICS plays a critical role by helping their internal stakeholders to be more efficient and focused on delivering an impact that matters to their individual client groups. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join the ICS team and support the learning within the Talent team for the Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda Countries (CBC), whilst also working with our Global Learning Administrative Services.
About the role
A Senior Consultant in Technology is responsible for providing operational and project support within the CBC IT team ensuring that all CBC hosted and managed services/application and data center facilities are highly available. The incumbent also provides direct support to the Manager on all IT related matters including executing and managing CBC IT team activities for various CBC services including CBC and local office products/projects and coordinating project activities with other team members.
- Provides support for application rationalization and consolidation.
Information Management (ECM, Business Intelligence)
- Support internet and intranet governance.
- Support the enterprise content management and business intelligence strategy.
Application maintenance and deployment
- Support application planning and monitoring and vendor escalation.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) to business units and practice management.
- Support requirements prioritization, assignment and analysis.
- Support data quality, integrity, database performance, and monitoring.
- Assist the information security team with the development, monitoring and enforcement of policies, standards, procedures, testing and security reporting processes.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge, background, and training to assist with information security related requests.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants across our organization:
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life.
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experience with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities.
- Degree in computer science, business administration or related field.
- Recognized and relevant professional qualifications required (such as MCITP DBA, MCITP, Business Intelligence accreditations, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ operational support experience in a medium-sized corporate environment with practice management systems and enterprise content management systems (i.e. SharePoint).
- At least 5 years’ SQL experience of which 2 years should be in a development role is desired.
- At least 2 years’ experience with SQL Reporting Services or Crystal is desired.
- A broad base of technical knowledge and strong IT trouble-shooting skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Nintex work flow development.
- Ability to liaise with employees at all levels of the organization to ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
Additional desirable experience include:
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the client’s business and needs.
- Strong technical skills and mastery level knowledge in relevant service areas combined with strong business acumen.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines, manage multiple projects at the same time and manage change and ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities with an ability to review, analyze and resolve most complex technical issues.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Commitment to creating a learning environment for team members.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop team members.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and relevant Audit software.
- Requires a high level of maturity, professionalism, initiative, integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to work well in a culturally diverse team-oriented environment and independently.
Other benefits of joining our team include:
- Learning opportunities through in-house training, webinars and e-learning
- Career mentor and coach
- Early responsibility and empowerment
- A fast-tracked career where promotion is based on merit, not on years of service
- A flexible and collaborative work environment
Deloitte has a strong presence in the countries of the Caribbean and Bermuda marketplace, with more than 500 professionals dedicated to bringing their talents to bear on clients' unique issues. The Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda Countries serve the English-speaking Caribbean from offices in the Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British and United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Trinidad & Tobago.
Deloitte CBC is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. Further discover the Caribbean and Bermuda and how you can benefit from a career with Deloitte on our career’s website.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.