Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Disaster Preparedness Coordinator
Sector: HEALTH & SAFETY,ENVIRONMENT,SOCIAL WORK
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Disaster Preparedness Coordinator
The incumbent will be required to assist in providing planning for and administering disaster preparedness emergency services in accordance with local and international standards to facilitate the delivery of quality health care to the Region.
- Responsible for formulating and ensuring the implementation of a Disaster and Emergency Plan for the Authority.
- Collaborates with other divisional heads in respect of emergency/disaster preparedness planning
- Provides advice to a technical team of professionals with responsibility for providing highly efficient services in support of direct patient care at the Authority’s health institutions.
- Assists the Chief Operating Officer in the administration and direction of disaster preparedness for the Authority so as to ensure that emergency plans and procedures are operational.
- Liaises with other agencies directly involved in disaster preparedness activities
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration or a Social Science Degree.
- Formal Training in Emergency Management or Public Safety Administration or an equivalent accreditation.
- At least five (5) years post qualification experience in a similar or related job function, three (3) of which should be at middle or senior management level.